Re: [docbook-apps] slides and documents

On Nov 18, 2003, at 11:21 AM, Thomas.Gier@imperia.net wrote:

I think this could be done with profiling...

Thanks Thomas. This seems what I'm looking for.

Followup questions:

First, has anyone done any work with generating Apple Keynote presentation via xslt that they have available?

Second, what is the best element to use for what in HTML would be <span>? In other words, I have stretch of text within a para element that I want to flag for inclusion in a presentation; how best to do this? Possible example, using HTML:

So in this case, I'd want to flag "the world is flat" to include as a bullet point in a presentation.

Finally, looking at the attribute list that can be used for profiling, I'm not sure any of them are well-suited to what I need. I guess this is a perfect place to extend docbook through a customization layer? Maybe with an attribute called "audience" or something?

Bruce