[docbook-apps] multiple tgroup and FOP

Hi,

I created some tables that have multiple tgroup
tags and I run into issues with Apache FOP.

FOP 0.20.5 seems unable to render multiple tgroups
and it chokes on the file. XEP is dealing fine
with them.

Did anyone else run into this issue? Is there a
workaround for FOP?

I will submit a bug report to Apache in this
regard.

Cheers,
Marius

Marius Scurtescu