Re: [docbook-apps] Using MathML with docbook-xml and saxon

There is a plugin for IE that will allow IE to display mathml: www.dessci.com. I have customizations for the stylesheets to insert the activex tags into the generated html; mail me offlist if you're interested.

cheers,

roel

Jens Skripczynski wrote:
Hi,

for my current project I do need some equations.

So I thought I could use mathML.

But when I include MathML into my document, the euqation come unparsed
into the constructed xhtml and fo file.

But neither the Apache FOP nor my Browsers do understand MathML. :(

Is there any easy way to - extract equations from a docbook file
- construct equations as png/gif/jpeg

Which application can currently make use of MathML ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski

Roel Vanhout - Programmer/Systems Administrator
RIKS BV
Papenstraat 8 - 6211 LG Maastricht
Tel +31 (0)43 388 3708 - Fax +31 (0)43 325 3155