[docbook-apps] Using MathML with docbook-xml and saxon

Hi,

for my current project I do need some equations.

So I thought I could use mathML.

But when I include MathML into my document, the euqation come unparsed
into the constructed xhtml and fo file.

But neither the Apache FOP nor my Browsers do understand MathML. :(

Is there any easy way to
- extract equations from a docbook file
- construct equations as png/gif/jpeg

Which application can currently make use of MathML ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

I think there is a world market for about five computers.
                                -- Thomas J. Watson, CEO, IBM Corporation, 1947