RE: [docbook-apps] indent doesn't seem to recognize the <ol> envi ronment

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Jeff Beal wrote:

> I goofed and went from memory instead of the spec -- try body-start()
> instead of body-start-indent().  That at least has a chance of working!

whoa, hang on, i just tried invoking body-start() and was told i can't
call it from outside a fo:list-item.  so, in a nutshell, how precisely
would i (theoretically) customize my stylesheets so that i can selectively
say that i want <screen>s and <programlisting>s to be indented 0.25in
*further* within their enclosing block?

and appreciating that this may not even be supported in FOP.

rday