Re: [docbook-apps] Some problems with rendering db -> PDF

Hi Bob,

thanks for your suggestion.

I tried both, both things are set in the fo stylesheets.
So it seems as if it was an XEP problem.

To check I produced the .fo file and ran it through
pdfxmltex, which produced greek characters in the chapter
titles without difficulty.

I'll try and contact XEP support.

Thanks,
Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de