[docbook-apps] Re: Image in CSS-styled fixed menu?

> Are you targeting a browser that can handle the '>' operator?

Well, yeah.  Opera's free (as in beer) for download.
It's much better looking than IE anyways.  Works better too.

> If so, what a luxury! Otherwise, I don't think this is well or
> widely supported.

When it comes to CSS support, IE basically sucks.  Ie. (pun not
intended) when one decides to use CSS, one basically decides to leave
IE behind.

;-)

Seriously, though, I knew about IE's lacking support for >, because
it's used as the workaround for the missing support for
position: fixed; at the bottom of
	http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/menus.html

But I've fixed my first problem, which was how to get the image in on
top of the menu.  Now I just have to figure out an appropriate
selector to put it there.