Re: [docbook-apps] No PDF draft watermark included with xsltproc

It works for me, although the watermark image isn't
scaled very well.  The word "DRAFT" is scaled too large
and gets cut off (XEP gets it right).

The only tools difference is that I'm using
versions 2.5.7 of libxml2 and 1.0.30 of libxslt.

The fo output includes:

<fo:region-body
margin-bottom="0.5in"
margin-top="0.5in"
background-image="url(http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png)" background-attachment="fixed"
background-repeat="no-repeat"
background-position-horizontal="center"
background-position-vertical="center"/>

fop 0.20.5 seems to handle this URL ok except for
the scaling issue.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

                                            email: bobs@sco.com