[docbook-apps] Puzzeled with jadetex.cfg, errors in .log file

Hi All,

I've searched google and deja but could not find any clues.

I'am succesfully making pdf's from docbook 4.2. xml sources using:
tetex 2..02
openjade 1.3.2
opensp 1.5
and Norman Walsh's dsssl 1.78

I installed jadetex according Sebastian Rahtz's notes
(jadetex.sourceforge.net).

Now I would like to have colored hyperlinks in the document (both for
xref's as for the toc's).

So i created a jadetex.cfg file in the document directory:
====================
\hypersetup={colorlinks=true,
		 linkcolor=blue}
====================

Ufortunately this does not give the desired result and I noticed
following error in the .log file:
====================
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.10b (Web2C 7.4.5) (format=pdfjadetex
2003.7.8)  25 JUL 2003 20:57
**g14man.tex
(./g14man.tex{/usr/share/texmf/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
JadeTeX 2003/04/27: 3.13
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for T1+ptm on input
line 1.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/t1ptm.fd
File: t1ptm.fd 2001/06/04 font definitions for T1/ptm.
)
(./jadetex.cfg

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.1 \hypersetup={c
                  olorlinks=true
You're in trouble here.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

)
Elements will be labelled
Jade begin document sequence at 21
(./g14man.aux)
\openout1 = `g14man.aux'.

LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OML/cmm/m/it on input line 21.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 21.
etc.
Apparently there is a syntax error in jadetex.cfg but I can not figure
out what to change.
Images work fine with colors so I'd guess color support is OK.

I am puzzeled, who has a clue?