RE: [docbook-apps] any idea why a <qandaset> would be forced to the next page

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Jeff Beal wrote:

> I agree with Robert.  Can we change this behavior for the next release of
> the stylesheets?

um ... perhaps a dumb question, but is a stylesheet issue like this
techincally a docbook-list issue, or a docbook-apps issue?  i'd just
like to make sure i'm posting in the right place.  (my hunch is that
it's the apps list, since it involves transformation, and not docbook
itself.)

rday