[docbook-apps] Re: FO, FOP and PDF

At 22:36 17/03/2003 -0500, Aaron wrote:
I'm using the DSSSL stylesheets and the transformation tools from docbook-tools, openjade, and so forth. My impression is that, basically, all the Docbook SGML tools (db2html, db2pdf, etc.) will still work with XML. In my personal and rather limited experience, FOP is already good for HTML but hasn't yet reached a great level of quality for PDF output.

IMHO, fop doesn't address HTML output? It only addresses fo output.

DaveP