Re: First page of a PDF

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 05:40:54PM +0100, Guillaume Oblin wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 1) By default the first page generated on a PDF have only the book
> title, but I want to put a logo and a copyright on this same page. And
> have this page sequence: book title (first page), TOC, chapiter1.

You can get information for customizing title pages at:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/PrintCustomEx.html#TitlePagePrint

To skip the verso titlepage completely, your stylesheet
customization layer should include this null template:

<xsl:template name="book.titlepage.verso" />

> 2) After is it possible to no write the page number (Like IV ) in the
> footer of the TOC?

Information on customizing print headers and footer is at:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/PrintCustomEx.html#PrintHeaders

> 3) And my last problem is that I use a lot of screenshots in my PDF (and
> CHM), and the scaling function don't work with FOP, have you any idea of
> how can I do this?

FOP image scaling only responds to the 'width' attribute
on imagedata or graphic.  And then, it must be set to
a number with dimension, such as '14cm'.  This is not
the correct behavior, but it is the only thing that
works in FOP, including the most recent fop-0.20.5rc2
from 18 February.

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com