Re: xsl-fo: title page customization

Jirka Kosek wrote:
Bernd Kuemmerlen wrote:

I just experimented a bit more and it seems that in docbook-xsl-1.59.2

xsltproc --output fo/mytitlepages.xsl template/titlepage.xsl fo/titlepage.templates.xml
creates a stylesheet which does not have this problem.

Am I missing something?

I think that syntax of templates changed slightly between 1.59 and 1.60.
Hmm, but the problem is that I can't even process the supplied fo/titlepage.templates.xml with 1.60.1 without getting these problems (the empty namespace declarations)

I do not have any clue where these xmlns:ns1="" definitions come from, I would love if someone could enlighten this...

This was discussed in a list few days/weeks ago. Search archives.
Sorry, I did find some stuff related to the template mechanism, but nothing which related to my problem...

As a workaround, I used the templates from 1.59 to create my custom titlepages.xsl and this seems to work.

Cheers
Bernd