Re: xsl-fo: title page customization

Bernd Kuemmerlen wrote:

> I just experimented a bit more and it seems that in docbook-xsl-1.59.2
>
> > xsltproc --output fo/mytitlepages.xsl template/titlepage.xsl fo/titlepage.templates.xml
>
> creates a stylesheet which does not have this problem.
>
> Am I missing something?

I think that syntax of templates changed slightly between 1.59 and 1.60.
This was discussed in a list few days/weeks ago. Search archives.

Main idea is that you now need not use fo: prefix on attributes from
XSL-FO, but you must namespace attributes used for template definitions.
Compare actual templates shipped with stylesheets with Bob's
documentation. You will see changes. Hopefully Bob will synchronize his
document with latest stylesheets soon.

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz