Re: avoiding TT

Sorry for the previous message, finger is fasteer than the brain today.

To answer Adam's question... attributes such as kbd and all other physical
markup such as bold, italics, underline and strikethrough are being phased
out in favor of using CSS or the logical markup tags such as emphasis,
strong and related.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
WebCT Administrator - Trainer
California Virtual Campus, Region 1
C/O De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
(p) 408 257 0482 (f) 408 255 4406
<icq> 5140783  <aim>carlosed1974
web (work): http://www.cvc1.org
web (personal): http://silverwolf-net.net/
Sig:
(7) It is always something
(7a) (corollary). Good, Fast, Cheap: Pick any two (you can't have all
three).
from RFC 1925: The Twelve Networking Truths