Re: Request for Example Uses

John Fleck wrote:

The libxml2 tutorial, along with the quite simple stylesheets I use to
process it, can be seen here[1]:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=libxml2/doc/tutorial
with output here:
http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/index.html
http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/xmltutorial.pdf

Very nice! So it *is* possible to create nice PDFs with current FOPs ... :)

Are the FO customizations in the file listed in CVS all that are used?

And a question which probably is an FAQ:
How can I specify that I don't want to have all this empty space which comes from the fact that components start on the top of the next page? In your PDF, title, toc, intro, all start on the first page. I think I'd like to have nothing on the first page but the title, have the index start on a new page, but have all other components (chapters, glossary etc) start directly after their preceding-sibling.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/