Re: Re: CSS for command tag

Norman Walsh wrote:
<snip/>
/ "Fischer, Oliver" <plexus@snafu.de> was heard to say:
| Hello,
| today I recognized, that
| <command>Tool0815</command>
| is rendered with xsl stylesheets 1.58.1 in html as
| <b>Tool0815</b>.
|
| So it is very difficult so assign via CSS a specific formating. Its
| looks to different from my commandsynopsis and so on.

How apropos of the current thread.

| What to to? Hackig/Customizing the xsl stylesheets?

I've just fixed things so that the stylesheets generate

  <b class="command">Tool0815</b>
Excellent example/use case!

Why wouldn't <span class="command">Tool0815<span/> be more flexible markup here? If we think it's absolutely necessary to create a visual indicator, place a ".command{ font-weight: bold;} in the head style?

Earlier you raise the issue of styles appearing in all files, even if not used. Is this a huge issue, presumably in terms of file size? How many of these imbedded styles are we talking about?

...edN