Rely on CSS?

To me, external CSS is an avantage since

 - it makes my HTML more compact and more readable
 - it (more) clearly separates the content/presentation
 - it allows me to easily hook up a document "somewhere else", and
   make it appear in another CI or Style

It seems that putting CSS formatting commands into the HTML is just
another variant of using deprecated stuff like the FONT tag.

Isn't talking about CSS scrambled into the HTML just throwing away the
biggest advantages CSS and HTML together offer?

Kind regards,

Stefan Priebsch
CEO

---
>e-novative> - e-Business Software & Solutions
Isartorplatz 3 - 80331 Munich - Germany

http://www.e-novative.de