Re: XSL-FO - Howto obtain figures inside a box and titlebelow the figure ?

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 02:29:14PM +0100, Alain NAKACHE wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have 2 requests :
>
> 1/ I want to obtain in my PDF output all <figure> elements contained inside
> a box with small margin. I use Docbook XSL Stylesheet 1.57.0 and  FOP 0.24.
>
> I think to use a personnal stylesheet but I wonder if a confguration option
> is possible.

There isn't a configuration option to do this.
Might make a nice feature request, though.  8^)

> I'm not at all familiar with XSL-FO and I wonder if you can you give me an
> extract of XSLT file to do that.

You would need to customize the template named
'formal.object' in the stylesheet file fo/formal.xsl.
But you would need to learn XSL-FO in order to put
the border attributes in the right place.  Then you
have to hope that FOP can output it correctly.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com