Re: XML catalog documentation

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:03:37AM +0100, Jeanson Mauritz wrote:
> [...]

I'm not clear on how this is wrong.
It is a full path URI to the file on a Windows system.
Is this not the correct location for the file?
If it is correct, is Saxon unable to open it?
Did this come from a catalog entry, or
is this the directory from which you are running
the command?

> With "file:" in front of the XML file name:
>
> resolveURI(file:kprof.xml)
> Resolved URI: file:kprof.xml
> 	file:kprof.xml
>

> I am not sure I understand the use of -Ddebug. Did you mean
> that it should give me more information than setting verbosity=4
> in CatalogManager.properties? I can't see that it does.

My mistake.  -Ddebug doesn't help with catalog resolution.
I was using it for something else.  verbosity=4 is the
right thing.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com