RE: Re: Bibliography: Fixed rules (Chicago Manual ofStyle)

Actually I am nearly done with it.
I need a fixed ordering of the elements.

Books:
[Walsh1999] Walsh, Norman. Leonard Muellner. DocBook - The Definitive
Guide. O'Reilly and Associates, Inc., Sebastopol, USA. ISBN
1-56592-580-7.

And for periodicals:
[Esswein] Esswein, Werner. Sabine Zumpe. Realisierung eines
Datenaustausches im elektronischen Handel. Informatik Spektrum 25
(August 2002) : 251-261. ISSN 0170-6012

I am now working on weblinks.

The ordering of the authors is already done.

Stephan