Re: modular docbook documents using xpointer

Bob Stayton wrote:

> > Use #xpointer(//*[not(ancestor-or-self::chapterinfo)])
> >
> > What is nice on XPath is that you never know it enough ;-)
>
> Did this XPath actually work for you?

I was writing it from top of my head, I though it will work as XPointer
is superset of XPath. My xsltproc doesn't signal error, but for every
node selected by this expression returns also its subtree resulting in
messy output. It means that either XPointer semantic in context of
XInclude is defferent than I though or that there is error in xsltproc.
Maybe DV can put some light in this area.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz