Re: DOCBOOK: ready-to-go Win32 environment

[Moved to docbook-apps]

> Hi list,
>
> I have created a ready-to-go DocBook Environment for Win32 systems that
> installs in few seconds, does not put any rubbish into the registry or
> Windows directory and makes single HTML, chunked HTML and PDF generation
> from DocBook XML a snap. HTML help support will be available soon,
> hopefully.
> I4ve put it up for download along with some documentation at
> http://docbook.e-novative.de
>
> I am looking forward to your feedback, ideas, criticism. Anybody
> interested in participating please let me know.
> Sincerely,
>
> Steve
>e-novative> - e-Business Software & Solutions

This looks very interesting.  I would like to test it, but I'm
concerned that installing it might interfere with my
existing DocBook processing environment (which includes
the Java tools).  Can you address this concern?
Is your DocBook environment entirely self- contained?
Is there anything I should watch out for?

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com