Re: Interactive reading

Am Donnerstag, 12. September 2002 19:05 schrieb Dave Pawson:
> The W3C have this thing called Annotea which is essentially
> the same thing.... but for HTML?
>
> Regards DaveP

but you need a special server and a special browser to make and view these
annotations.

this is more complicated than simply embedding the annotations in plain HTML.

btw, is there an easy possiblity to extend the DocBook Stylesheets, so that
after normal processing of a <para>, I can add some special markup to the
final output (something like a "hook")?

this would help me to built an easy to use annotation mechanism.

greetings,
joachim

--
Diese Nachricht von Joachim Ziegler haben Sie aus seinem $HOME erhalten
WWW: http://www.algorilla.de   E-Mail: ziegler@algorilla.de