Re: Re: need help with Passivetex errors

Thanks very much for your detailed explanations. I gonna take this
challenge as soon as i got the time.

I tried FOP already and the rendering isnt as nice as i expected.
example: the pagenumbering in the table of content doesnt look very
nice.

What about Passivetex rendering: Are there any /many problems like
this? Or can you really generate a printable PDF for real life (which
means: it looks very fine)

Are there any webpages which compares FOP/PassiveText/XEP (are there
any others?) with showing real world pdfs to look at?

kind regards
janning

--
Planwerk 6 /websolutions