Re: <procedure> - Getting Extra Line in <step>

Thanks - I'll look into it for the FOP output.  Although, I also get it when
generating RTF with (my command-line):
c:\>openjade -t rtf -d k:\path\docbook-dsssl-1.76\print\docbook.dsl
document.xml

But I'll check on this FOP issue - thanks, again.

-- Andy