Re: Autotoc of chapter and article in book

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 04:33:14PM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I use DocBook/XML 4.1.2, xsl-stylesheets 1.51.1 and
> xslt-processor - xsltproc 1.0.18.

> documents, toc in book (chenked html output) not ok for me.
>
> Subtoc of article not displayed on first book page, but subtoc of
> chapter is displayed. Help me, please, can I get subtoc of
> article too ? Thanks.

It seems to work for me.  I have a book document in
which I changed one chapter to an article. When I run it
with your toolset, the book TOC looks the same except
that 'chapter' is no longer numbered since it is
an article.  The subtoc shows.

You are sure the article has sections?
Have you done any customization regarding TOCs?

> PS Do I must to duplicate bug reports from sourceforge tracker in
> this mailing list?

Not sure what you mean. It is sometimes best to inquire
in the mailing list about a bug before filing it
on sourceforge.  Sometimes we can avoid the overhead
of filing a bug report.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com