Re: Increase default number of pagesequence masters/RFE

At 12:58 12/06/2002 +0200, Jens Stavnstrup wrote:

I would therefore suggest, that the pagesetup.xsl define an additional
pagesequence master used specificly for these "pre document" elements,
and then only use the titlepage1 for the actual titlepage.
From what I've heard on this list, peoples 'pre document' needs
are so specific, that its difficult to generalise,
hence the 'do it yourself' approach, which is good,
and eventually meets most needs <grin/> Just that there
is a little learning in between.

regards DaveP