Announcement: DocBook Doclet 0.21

Hello,

I want to announce DocBook Doclet 0.21. The DocBookDoclet creates DocBook SGML
3.1 or 4.1 and XML 4.1.2 code from Java source documentation. It is helpful
if you want to print reference handbooks of your API.

For more information, see

http://freshmeat.net/projects/dbdoclet

Changes: This release has support for the attribute rowspan of the tags td and
th.

I am new to the list and I hope my announcement is welcome. Otherwise let me
know. I am also interested in bug reports and suggestions for improvement of
the DocBook Doclet

Bye
Michael

--