RE: 2 column PDF

I faced a similar problem when making the index 2 columns in a single
column document and went to more trouble than I needed to to get around
it. Apparently, span="all" does the trick. See Norm's comment (and
perhaps look in cvs for the way he implements it for the 2 columned
index) at:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=510996&group_i
d=21935&atid=373749

That would make a good RFE for the stylesheets.

David