Re: Docbook/XML, done with Java

If your system supports it I would very much recommend XSLTproc as the XSLT
processor to use. After Using Xalan, Saxon, XT and XSLTproc I've found out
that XSLTproc is a lot faster (maybe because it is written in C) easier to
use and has a quick turnaround on feature requests and bug fixes.

On the down side (for beginners) it requires manual installation on unix
although you can download the RPMs and other binaries from different sites.

That is my experience and your milleage may vary.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

I must say the really lovely thin about getting older... And not dreading
it... Is that I really don't give a damn anymore about other people's
(miss)perceptions of me. It makes life much more interesting to explore