FOP 0.20.3 and Slides.xsl

Hi,

I am trying to make a PDF out of Slides.dtd version 2.0a2a1 using
Docbook XSL Style Sheets 1.50 along with FOP 0.20.3. The error I receive
is as follows
[DEBUG]: Pages rendererd: 0
[ERROR]: 'master-reference' for 'fo:page-sequence'matches
no 'simple-page-master' or 'page-sequence-master'
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: 'master-reference'
for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no 'simple-page-master' or
'page-sequence-master'
at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:486) at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.run(CommandLineStarter.java:72)
at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:19)

I have found the follow info on the FOP user mailing list archives

Check again.
FOP 0.20.3 catched up with a last minute change in the
spec, the page master is referenced by the attribute
"master-reference" rather than "master-name". If you
are actually using "master-reference" for referencing
the page master, check for misspellings and whether
you really defined the referenced page master.

Now as far as I understand this is realted with the user.pagemaster
settings in the slides/xsl/fo-plain.xsl since I can produce normal PDF's
with acceptable results. How can I fix this

(passivetex I have tried but it just splits on me and man Iam tired :-(

--

Togan Muftuoglu