Re: Re: DOCBOOK: PDF

>Do you have a jadetex.cfg file in your working directory?  If not,
you can
>create one, and then add this to it to get blue-colored hyperlinks
and
>bookmarks:
>
>\hypersetup{
>pdfpagemode=UseOutlines,
>  colorlinks=true,
>  linkcolor=blue
>}

When I print my PDF on a color laser printer is is apparent that the
printer is trying to make "black" by combining colored inks, resulting
in brown-gray text. Curiously, "linkcolor=black" produces jet black
links in among the brown-gray surrounding text. Is there an equivalent
"textcolor=black" directive that would ensure that the text is
<EMPHASIS>really</EMPHASIS> black?

--
Kevin M. Dunn
Professor of Chemistry