Re: Help please: new user questions

Hi Matt,

This is the command line:

C:\> openjade test.sgml -t tex -o test.tex

and here is the file (in test.sgml):

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
<article>
<articleinfo>
<!- For publication in the Archives of Sexual bahviour, supervised by
Dr R. Bauserman ->
<title>Adolescent Boys' Sexual Health and Knowledge</title>
<author>
<firstname>James</firstname>
<surname>Buchanan</surname>
</author>
</articleinfo>
<abstract>
<para>
Most boys in a national probability sample did not know what Hepatitis
C was (57%, N = 841) and an alarming percentage
of boys did not know how this relatively common Sexually Transmitted
Disease (STD) was contracted (93%, N = 841). Most
sexually active adolescent boys (72%, N = 320) did not practice safe
sex, and had a poor knowledge of sexual health. This
article shows that better sex education can help prevent the spread of
Hepatitis C, beginning with young men.
</para>
</abstract>
</article>

Thanks Matthew, I really appreciate your help. Where should I install
the DocBook catalog file, and how does OpenJade know how to use it?

Cheers,
James