Re: Manage project documents with docbook

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 02:54:31PM +0000, Martin Gautier wrote:
> Have you looked at CVS (http://www.cvshome.org/docs/overview.html). It
> will certainly manage your documents for you but I'm not sure about your

  The SCM system is a very small part of project management, and it
doesn't appear to be what the poster was asking for.

  I'm not aware of any DocBook DTDs or stylesheets that are geared at
project management, status reports, tracking deliverables, etc..  (I'm
thinking Microsoft Project here).  I think the FreeBSD Project would
be very interested in stuff like that.  Currently we maintain a lot of
little project management web sites about upcoming release schedules,
release checklists, project status pages (SMPng, etc..), and these
little pages are less than ideal.

       - Murray