RE: Re: ListItem

Thanks for the explanation here and in the
"Why "listitem" is not parallel with (X)HTML "li"?" thread.

The thing is clear to me now.  This is another example of one
of the 5 attributes of complex systems as cited by
Grady Booch in his "Object Oriented Design with Applications",
The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc., 1991, p. 10 and 11.
Freely, with slight distortion insice [brackets] to emphasize this case:

	The complex system that works [cannot be based on
	systems that does not work, because the complex system]
	CANNOT BE PATCHED UP TO MAKE [the whole] WORK.
	WE HAVE TO START FROM A SIMPLE WORKING SYSTEM.

...i.e. the broken HTML browser has to be fixed, not the system that
produces correct HTML documents.

BTW, I have tried Netcape 6.2 and MS Internet Explorer 6.0. Both

Thanks again,
  Petr
--
Petr Prikryl, Skil, spol. s r.o., (prikrylp@skil.cz)