RE: Using DocBook XSL for previewing in XMetaL 3.0?

At 22:03 02/03/2002 -0600, David Cramer wrote:
>I've had good luck with it. There's a situation where msxml gets
>confused resolving entities. I can't remember what it is, but it seems
>like it is not the same 'relative to the place it was used rather than
>declared' problem that Saxon used to have.
>
>Btw., I finally found the post that taught me this trick. It has some
>more details:
>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200105/msg00053.html
>
>Perhaps Dave P. could put it in the faqs.

Oh dear. I knew this.

best place for MS related xslt stuff is the unofficial ms xslt page,
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm
Jonathan knows what he's talking about.

There's also a 'sniffer' to find out what version of the msie parser you have
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml

Look down the bottom of the page and it say something like

You seem to be running

version 3 of MSXML2 in "Replace" mode.

HTH DaveP