Catalog file for DSSSL

Hi folks,

I am trying to set up a docbook/openJade/DSSSL system on Mac OSX. I have
successfully built openJade 1.3.1, and I have the docbook DTD and DSSSL
style sheets. I am having problems with getting the catalog files sorted.

Trying to use openJade gives errors:

openjade:jtest.dsl:1:72:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text
"-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"

Etc. Now this is exactly what is predicted by the docs, and they say that
this is fixed by setting the SGML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable. I have
done this, pointing SGML_CATALOG_FILES to the docbook.cat catalog supplied
with the docbook DTD. However, this does not cure the problem.

Actually this is no surprise, as the catalog doesn't include the public
identifier "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" to give it a system
identifier.

So my question is, what/where is the DTD for the DSSSL style sheets, so that
I can point the public identifier at it?

(a copy of any replies direct to me would be appreciated, as I am in digest
mode)

Nick.