RE: DOCBOOK: Problems creating pdf file of tdg

Hello Jens,

I thought I could process TDG CVS with the latest 'official' DocBook XML DTD
4.1.2 (see http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/#documents) and latest DocBook
XSL 1.48 (see
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&release_id=68704
).

I realize the TDG CVS is WIP and that I run the risk of having a TDG version
that is not complete (content and/or structure).

What I didn't realize is that the DocBook XSL is also WIP and TDG CVS could
depend on XSL features available only in XSL CVS.

So if a create my own documents and stick to DocBook XML DTD 4.1.2 and
DocBook XSL 1.48 I will be all right?

Right?

Thanks,

Simon.