Navigation Tool for Docbook-Documents in Emacs

Hi all,

because I had the same problems with navigation as described in

I wrote a relatively small hack to provide a semi-life table of contents
from which I can jump to the resp. source line in Emacs, somewhat inspired
by the (much superior) RefTeX for AucTeX.

The code is nevertheless a bit too big to be posted here (one perl script
and an emacs major mode). I'd like to put this on the Sourceforge repository
(tools), how can I do this?

Sending it out by mail is also no problem.

Using psgml's parse tree instead of an external parser is my next topic
here.

Jens