Re: XSL implementation of DBTeXMath

/ Phillip Shelton <shelton@usq.edu.au> was heard to say:
|> Provided of course, that ]]> never appears inside your equation.
|
| And it could.

Then you have to do the ugly hack of going into and out of the CDATA
section:

<![CDATA[ this is not XML but it can't include
the magic sequence]]>]]&gt;<![CDATA[ so we have to
put that outside the section ]]>

Really, for anything bigger than a simple inline equation, I'd be
tempted to store the TeX in an external file.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | You look wise. Pray correct that