RE: Customizing PDF look and feel using DocBook,Ep ic Print Composer and XSL-FO

> Arbortext tells me it's Xalan when I speak with the Sales
> engineers.

That's good news - I couldn't pry the info out of Arbortext. Sorry for the
false alarm. FYI, in 4.1.1 the help topic, "Composing a document using XSL"
said, "You can publish documents using XSL stylesheets. XSL stylesheets
apply structure transformations and formatting to XML documents. Epic uses
James Clark's XT to perform this transformation."