RE: Slides DTD

Since the slides xsls depend on the regular docbook xsls, inline
elements like keycombo will be formatted correctly if you include them,
even if the document is invalid. To get a slides dtd with all the
elements in the full docbook, do the following:

1. Make a copy of slides-custom.dtd (part of the slides package), call
it something like slides-full.dtd.

2. In slides-full.dtd, change

<!ENTITY % sdocbook.dtd SYSTEM "../docbook/simple/sdocbook-custom.dtd">
%sdocbook.dtd;

<!ENTITY % docbook.dtd SYSTEM "path/to/4.1/docbookx.dtd">
%docbook.dtd;

3. Use slides-full.dtd and you have your keycombos :)

Btw. there's a slide show feature in Opera that only requires some
simple css and has a nifty full screen mode:
http://www.opera.com/support/operashow/ It works in the Windows version,
but when I tested it on Linux the feature appeared not to be fully
baked.

David