RE: need help with DocBook customization

Hi all,

as far as I see, no backend was mentioned.

You might consider importing jade mif
output into FrameMaker for printing/pdf purposes
if you already have such "legacy tools".
Sometimes you can even get acceptable
results with rtf and word (with even more
pitfalls though).

After importing you can postprocess the
text to some extent by hand.

I didn't take the time to fiddle with PassiveTeX
long enaugh. Simple painless out-of-the-box table
rendering (at the cost of some quality) is probably
not the strength of most TeX macro packages.
But, that's no hands-on judgement on PassiveTeX.

Jens

[...]