need help with DocBook customization

Goodday gentle folks,

I got interested in DocBook a couple of months ago because of it's power to
generate output for multiple formats (pdf, html etc.) from a single source.
After going through the DocBook Crash Course by David Rugge and Mark
Galassi and the O'Reilly book (online), I have been able to complete the
alpha version of a handbook (sgml version) both in PDF and HTML form.

For the final version of the handbook, I want to address the following
points that were made during the review process.  I need your help because
I don't where/how to start.  I would sincerely appreciate any pointers on
how to achieve them.

1.
Insert the company logo in the bottom of every page along with the 		page number.
  This is akin to a footer in a word processor, which 		repeats the logo and the
page number.

2.
Increase the font size of words/phrases in bold (<command> tag) from 		the
preceding and following text.

3.
Reduce the font size of the section titles by 2 pt. sizes.

4.
Increase the font size of the regular text by 1 pt. size.

5.
Have Chapter.Section scheme for the section titles.  docbook2pdf in
	RH7.2 only gives Chapter number, the sections do not have any 			numbers.

5.
Separate the chapters of the book into 3 parts.  The "Parts" would be
	above the chapter in the ToC hierarchy. I took a look at the v3.1 		quick
reference in the online DocBook for a special tag to do this 		but did not see
anything that might do it (perhaps I missed it).

6.
The ability to derive a summary of the handbook (chapter and section
	titles) in the form of a list (for presentation purposes).

I am using the "stock" DocBook RPMs included in RH7.2. My apologies if such
questions have been addressed before (I went thru the list archives of the
last couple of months).

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,
Arun Khan