RE: how to do a glossary with htmlhelp.xsl?

Thank you so much - I didn't want to distract Jirka from development if
nothing was implemented yet, so David's suggestions are much appreciated.

Also timely was Jirka's recent message about TEI-emacs. I tried over the
weekend to configure emacs/psgml on my W2K system at home, but the
instructions have so far defeated me. The TEI-emacs package might be just
what the doctor ordered!

Thanks,
Denis