Re: which image type for output to html and pdf?

Matthew Kennedy wrote:

> Okay! Thanks

Oh, I almost forgot.  You might have to modify your DSSSL stylesheet to
recognize the .png or whatever if it isn't there already.  To do this
you have to add one or more of these to the stylesheet, with the right
extension(s) in the list. (So far I've been able to add as many as 16
extensions.)

;; List of mediaobject filename extensions.
(define preferred-mediaobject-extensions
  (list "jpeg" "jpg" "png"))

;; List of inlinemediaobject filename extensions.
(define preferred-inlinemediaobject-extensions
  (list "jpeg" "jpg" "png"))

;; The acceptable mediaobject extensions.
(define acceptable-mediaobject-extensions
  (list "gif" "bmp" "g" "kdef" "sgml" "png"))

Also, if you have to document code, you can put it in as an image, using
a little trick you can read about here:

http://24.112.178.91/cogent/prepdoc/pd-screensandsourcecode.html

Have fun!

Bob