Re: best tool for docbook?

I know I'm not the only person using vi (vim to be precise) for DocBook,
but no one has mentioned it so far.

I've found nothing zoomier for me.  Dan York posted a link to an
excellent vimrc file here a while back that I've modified a little to
suit my tastes and it works wonderfully (Thanks Dan!).  It does all of
the markup for all my favorite tags, including the closers, and places
the cursor in the right spot--all in three keystrokes or less (no need
to even drop out of insert mode).  Syntax highlighting is also quite
nice.  And it lacks those crazy emacs finger disco moves that I never
could seem to remember or find quickly.

I guess for those wanting WYSIWYG vim (or Emacs) just won't do.  But if
one is working with markup, I reckon it's worth wrapping you're head around.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances