Nebie: DocBook XML instalation steps on Windows NT?

Hi DocBookers,

After reinstalation of my computer, I would like to install
everything to use DocBook XML.  I tried but did not find
a simple step-by-step description on how should I install
DocBook XML necessary files, the tools (what and how),
and how to set the environment in Windows NT.

Could you point me to some document that helps?

I know that there is "SGML for Windows NT" by
Markus Hoenicka. Is there similar document for
using the DocBook XML?

I remember, for example,  that I was not sure what
is the role of catalog files when working with XML
(whether the tools accept them and how should I do it).
Even the choice and instalation of tools seem rather
obscure for me.

I am collecting fractions of information, but it is
difficult for me to put everything together.

Thanks,
Petr

--
Petr Prikryl, SKIL, spol. s r.o., prikrylp@skil.cz