Re: Where can I get version 1.34 of docbook xslstylesheets (for html help support)

"healey, alex" wrote:

> I am using the current version of XT (I think (19991105)) and I have
> also tried Xalan (1.2.2, 2.1.0, 2.2.d6) on all of the following versions
> of the htmlhelp xsl stylesheets
> without success. The errors are various for example with 1.41 and XT I
> get
>
> /xsl/docbook/1.41/html/autoidx.xsl:86: no such function: key

If you are using XT, use xthtmlhelp.xsl instead of htmlhelp.xsl.

> Does anyone have either Xalan or XT working to produce HTMLHelp??
> Version numbers please!

Xalan does not work, because it supports only HTML output method for
multiple output documents. I know workaround, but I hadn't time to
explore if this doesn't break support for other processor and whether it
is in mantinels of XSLT Spec.

AFAIK currently XT and Saxon processor are perfect for use with HTML
Help stylesheet. As Norm noted before, use Saxon 6.4.2+ -- older
versions doesn't work completly properly when chunking.

I plan to test xsltproc with HTML Help stylesheet in the near feature.
xsltproc is very promissing processor. After short usage it looks to me
it is about two times faster than Saxon (which is still much more faster
than Xalan).

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz